Friday, January 21, 2011

This Friday Night...

I am staying in... that is because it is -2 degrees outside (says my car's thermostat) but it feels like -18 degrees (says mr. weatherman).

This snow isn't going anywhere with weather like this.

It's okay, I love my house. I can get to work on my e-filing my taxes in my home office.
Love this used, giant L-Shaped desk. Also have a matching credenza which is great for filing.


Or I can pamper myself or organize my makeup collection on my new vanity.



Love this! Pier 1's Hayworth collection.

I can also get my workout on with my new Gold's Gym Eliptical.

How awesome is the scotch tape holding my pink ipod on the trainer? hehehe


I purchased my new television, maybe we can watch a movie on HD.

Just in time for the Superbowl. GO PACKERS!!!!!

At least the sun is shining today, -18 or not. I love the sun.


Asparagus Soup Recipe from the Soup Goddess.

Have a great weekend!

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment