Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bringing in 2011

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope that the new year finds you fortune and happiness and of course love.

For the first time in a couple years I stayed in on New Years Eve, I had a great time with friends and it was nice not worrying about getting home safely. I enjoyed some good eats, cold drinks and great company.

I had jumbo shrimp, taco salad, cookies, homemade salsa, veggie & fruit platters and hummus, onion dip and carrot cake bars. I have lots of leftovers :)

Prime spot for a dog, directly under the table, in case anyone drops food.


We popped bottles at midnight and took jello shots and played drinking games. Fun was had by all. 

Are you making any new year resolutions?

 I am trying to incorporate MORE veggies into my diet, specifically green leafy vegetables, you know the good kind.

I hope you had a great holiday season, today I took down all my Christmas decorations.

(Christmas morning)

This corner is completely empty once again & I am brainstorming with what could be useful as well as gorgeous in this corner.
Good times with family <3






I recieved a lovely order from iherb.com
use my code XUT690
and save $5 on your first order.

I went a little bit crazy.



Raw cashews, organic tanning loition, flax powder, stevia powder, amazing meal, coconut oil, what grass powder and liquid stevia.


and these are pretty good too.
Really good prices at iherb.com cheaper than in the stores and free shipping too!

Have a great night and exciting start to 2011!! :-D

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment