Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sticking with Resolutions, Goals

Good Morning!
Yesterday was my first day back to work after a week long vacation that was needed for me. I work as a mortgage loan officer and interest rates recently have slightly rose from what they were all summer so business has slowed down a bit and I was able to take a little time off. Back to work after the new year means a few things for me such as cleaning out my desk and files, working the Home Builder Expo at the Frontier Airlines Center in downtown Milwaukee since it is in early January of every year, and cleaning up my customer lists and exploring new marketing ideas. Even though work has slowed down in January, there is always plenty to do.

Ever since my move back in October, it has been really hard sticking to a schedule with exercise. I think that has been partially due to my rental property not being rented and all the time I was spending there. I think we are almost there - found a renter & should be able to not have to worry about that place, hopefully.

I have been able to get in a couple works outs on my new eliptical. Thank you Santa <3


My Review:
Not a bad piece of equipment for the price. It does the trick, makes me sweat and is challenging so far.
It makes a couple noises but I am normally jamming to my ipod tunes anyway so I don't hear a sound.

My goals this year are to get more green vegetables into my diet on a DAILY basis. Make exercise a priority and there are no excuses when I have this lovely eliptical machine in my home.

So far so good, it normally takes a couple months for the "goals" to wear off, or be forgetten right? hahaha.

I think I had a sucessful 2010.

I traveled to Florida to visit family in April.

Stuck with my vegetarian ways.

Expanded my cooking

Purchased a New Home

Finished remodel on Rental Property


All in all 2010 was a pretty good year for me. I am excited to see what 2011 has to bring!

First I am going to enjoy this coconut milk yogurt.

with walnuts.

Nichole



No comments:

Post a Comment