Friday, January 7, 2011

Keeping Up With The Vegetables

TGIF!! Hope your first week of 2011 went very well. I thought I would recap how my meals went this week:


Part of my goals this year was to eat more veggies daily and get as much leafy greens into my diet as I can. Here are some progress pictures:



Spinach, Tomato & Cuke w/ Balsalmic


Morning Smoothie's
1 cup spinch, 1 cup kale, 1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened) 1/2 frozen banana, Amazing Grass Amazing Meal, 1 scoop of wheat grass powder and 1 TBSP flax oil

Another Huge Salad - Spinach, Kale, Cukes, Tomatos, carrots, toasted seasame seeds and sunflower seeds + some light balsalmic

Every morning I had a very Green smoothie, every lunch I had some leftover Vegan Chili from New Years Eve. Most dinners have been very green large salads and some vegetables and some Vegan Alfedo w/ broc.

I also had a huge plate full of brussel sprouts and asparagus last night which was not photographed due to me extra hungry from working until 8pm at the builder show.

I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Nichole

1 comment:

  1. Those salads look phenomenal! I am with ya on more veggies in 2011!

    ReplyDelete