Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MAC Makeup Review

I indulged a little last night and purchased some new make up. I have heard over and over about how wonderful MAC cosmetics are and how I should try them.

I normally wear Bare Minerals make up and love it. Sometimes I need a little more coverage under my eyes and I thought why not try MAC today. There must be something good about it that I don't know!
I tried in in the store and really like the coverage. I have a lot of freckles and I don't necessarily like to hide them but with this minerlized foundation a little more coverage is possible.

Do you use Mac makeup? What is your favorite make up to use?

I went to a mexian resturaunt last week before the big move and also indulged in some veggie fajitas. My kitchen was completely packed up so dining out was very necessary.

Habanero's Mexican Kitchen was really good especially all the different table side guacamole options.
Veggie Faijitas with garbanza beans and spinach, yum!

The house is coming along nicely, work has been so crazy busy that I haven't been able to be home much and get what I want done. Kitchen is done, just need to hang my decor. I have a lot of new things that I want to buy like bedding, an ottoman, a area rug, coffee tables, etc etc etc!!

I will be posting some pictures soon - I just need to get rid of all the boxes in the house first! :)

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment