Monday, October 11, 2010

Some Lousiana Eatin'

Yesterday evening I went to a local restaraunt called Crawdaddy's which is just a few blocks from my current home. I have always wanted to try this place and it's funny I am now when I am moving in a couple weeks. I really enjoyed the menu which was fun to look over because there are so many unique items on it.

For a starter I had the Vegetarian Saute which had portabella mushrooms sauteed with fresh asparagus, red bell peppers, spinach, artichoke hearts and hearts of palm.

For dinner I had Macadamia Nut Crusted Tuna that was topped with arugula basil pesto and fresh tomato sauce. Served with angel hair pasta and carrots.

Dessert was a fantastic Creme Brulee - DIVINE! Every last bite was devoured.
Sorry for the the lack of food in this picture sometimes I am enjoying the food too much to remember to take my camera out of my purse.


Lately with all the packing I have been doing it is really hard to remember to pack a lunch or a sandwhich, wrap, soup etc.... to work with me! Sometimes a girl has to resort to some take out. This right here... is some pretty good take out.

Or pretty healthy take out.

Courtesy of The Steaming Cup in Waukesha, WI.
Garlic Dill Wrap minus the cheese
My favorite things all rolled up into a wrap!

Pumpkin Spice is my obsession very fall. I had this with lunch from the Steaming Cup and I was definately sporting serious a caffeine high!!!!

The countdown is on, less than 2 weeks now until the closing of the new house. There is a lot an enormous amount of things to do yet. I am going to be renting my duplex that I am currently staying in and I am hoping to have the lower unit ready by November 1st. I get the keys to the new place on Oct 22nd and I plan to have everything packed and ready to go. Bathroom at the old house needs to be tiled, the house has to be shown and a renter picked. A vent for the bathroom fan has to be properly vented. Cleaning of all appliances that are staying... and the list goes on. I would rather not bore you with it but I am trying to put it into perspective. It will all be taken care of! I need to not worry so much, dedication is there.

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”


Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment