Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

I hope every one had a very HAPPY EASTER!

I enjoyed my Easter with family, food and lots of little cousins! My uncles and aunts have lots of little ones and it's so exciting to see how much they grow each year and how they change. I love them dearly.








For Easter dinner there was a ham served along with a potato casserole, broccoli casserole, baked beans, rolls, pasta salads and fresh veggies (provided by me). I did not have any ham but I did have small samples of the potato and broccoli casseroles which were really good. I gave up quite a bit for lent so I was happy to indulge a little bit with birthday cake as well.

I also went to a my first Brewer baseball game of the year on Saturday. We tailgated at 11am and it was pouring rain, not a fun time. We went into the game around 12:45pm to get our seats for the game at 1pm. The sun came out around 2pm and even though it was quite windy it was great to have the sun out after all that rain.
((in our BREWER gear of course))

I have been enjoying lots of these to keep me healthy and building those muscles...


1 banana
1 scoop vanilla SPIRUTEIN protein powder
2 handfuls of raw spinach
frozen mangos
unsweetened almond milk
1 T flax oil

Yummy!!!!!!



Nichole



No comments:

Post a Comment