Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reading Material.

Today is a very gloomy, rainy day in Wisconsin. Makes you want to cuddle up in a blanket & sip hot chocolate however, we would change that to sipping caffiene free - green tea!


I wanted to show you this Avon product that I absolutely love and have been using for the past year or so....

          ANEW Clinical Eye Lift

The under eye cream is white and the upper eye cream is orange. This stuff works wonders! It gets rid of under eye " dark circles" or "bags" and gives you a lift, it's like a eye lift in a container! Instantly adds moisture to the eye area reducing wrinkles. I would also like to point out that Avon does not test any of their products on animals and their products do not include any animal by-products. If you are interested in purchashing from Avon, I am a Representative click here to view my Avon Online Shop.... Nichole's Avon the eye lift is one of Avon's best sellers so you could click on that to find more details.

Here are a few of my favorite reads lately....






 Skinny Bitch (my first vegan book, inspired me to go vegetarian in the first place).



Eat to Live
by Dr. Joel Fuhrman - fantastic read, explains a lot  





 Just finished reading The Kind Life
by Alicia Silverstone, loved her recipes in the back of the book.

Those are my recent inspirations for my diet. I highly recommend these books! I also just started reading the Twilight saga books, I saw the movie but I am loving the book, I can not put it down! I am anxious to see New Moon but I think I will wait until some of the hype dies down & the theatre will not be so crowded then.

I am also proud to say that I joined a Co-op with Outpost Natural Foods, which is the closest organic food store to me. By joining I will be able to save money on certain sale items along with many other benefits - besides supporting my local organic farmers!  I am considered an "owner" now! :)

I would say Whole Foods in downtown Milwaukee is my favorite organic food store (larger, more options to choose from) however Outpost is closer to my home.

I have been doing really well on my meals, because I have to get to work in the morning I generally do not eat a large breakfast on the weekdays, a piece of fruit usually does the trick for me. Lately it has been a banana or a Fiji apple. Lunch can generally be a sub on whole wheat bread, no cheese, loaded with veggies and honey mustard dressing from Subway. I bought some Tofutti "sour cream" and rice "cheese" to help in my transition to eating more vegan foods. I will be making some bean burritos soon with these! Wish me luck! :)

Check out this Progresso Giveaway on my beautiful cousin Justine's blog!!

Nichole

P.S.  I just bought a stainless steel green bottle - can anyone else taste/smell a difference in the water in these things? I certainly can and I am not sure how I feel about it!!! I love the cute bottle and design but I thought the whole issue with plastic bottles was the crap seeping into the water your drinking, well what about the metal taste - can that be good??? Any suggestions?





No comments:

Post a Comment