Monday, November 30, 2009

Chili Secrets

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, mine was busy getting a lot accomplished at the house but overall just what was needed! With Christmas right around the corner I am unsure if I want to put the tree up just yet with all the craziness of the kitchen remodel going on.

I made some Vegetarian Chili for myself and some meaty chili for the meat eaters. Here are some pictures of my delicious chili:

                           (melted Rice cheese & Tofutti Sour Cream accompanies chili & 7 grain pasta)



Vegetarian Chili
1 package (1 lb) of veggie crumbles
the usual veggies (as much or as little as you like)
(tomato, onion, green pepper & celery)
Carrots are optional but delicious
tomato juice/sauce
lots of chili powder, garlic

I have 3 special ingredients that I believe give the chili more flavor............. are you ready?????

Onion soup mix
Beef/Veggie Broth
Beer! (usually an entire can)




Meaty chili! Looks good enough to eat ;) haha...
(1.50 lbs Ground Chuck)
We will be eating chili for the next few days!! I am completely okay with that :)


Another product that I have been using from Avon for the past year is ANEW Rejuvenate 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser.



This product is fabulous and I use it daily. It smoothes fine lines, brightens dull skin and refines pores. It is to help the premature signs of aging. Never hurts to start young!

Hoping to try some new recipes this week, and hoping the try some vegetarian sushi soon and stick with it from now on. My inspiration for the week:

"If slaughter houses had glass walls everyone would be a vegetarian."



Nichole



No comments:

Post a Comment