Monday, January 31, 2011

Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed your weekend and are ready for what the new week brings! The new week is brining 10-20 inches of NEW snow to southeastern Wisconsin.Yuck.
We are supposed to get snow off and on today and tomorrow with most of it coming Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. Snow day? I am hoping.

I made a yummy creation over the weekend something along the lines of Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal. It was enjoyed by kids so it was definately something worth posting about.



Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal
1 serving of oats
1-2 T chocolate coconut butter
2 T peanut butter
1 T brown sugar
Blending with a splash of non-dairy milk
Garnished with carob chips


I also made a healthy version for myself

1 serving of oats, blended with 1 T almond butter and 1 T chocolate coconut butter
topped with coconut butter and cocoa nibs.

I love eating oatmeal in the morning or after a workout because it really keeps me full for 3-4 hours.
And there are so many variations of oatmeal that we can try!!

I hope your week is off to a great start and hopefully you check back this week because I will have a giveaway from CSN stores!

Nichole


2 comments:

  1. Peanut butter, chocolate and oatmeal!?! Score :) I just got carob chips for the first time yesterday and i always have a plethora of oatmeal and peanut butter on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blended oats - they are so creamy!!!

    ReplyDelete