Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Working on my Fitness

I finally have been back into a groove lately with workouts. I did my Jackie Warner 40 minute workout right before Thanksgiving and I couldn't walk up and down stairs without screeching in pain!! Seems like that is over, thank goodness. I am looking at buying a treadmill and eliptical machine for my basement, because I lived about 10 minutes (at least) from any gym. They would be great for the cold winter months in Wisconsin that is for sure. Anyone know what the good deals are and the best equipment to get would be?


As far as eats go I made some poor decisions in the food department in the last couple of weeks so nothing worth posting about. However I did make some yummy taco salad with blue chips.

Blue chips, pinto beans, Vegan sour cream, spinach and tomatoes - all mixed up.

My first time making mashed cauliflower. I thought this was fantastic!

All whipped up and fluffy just like mashed potatoes.

I made some killer Tofu Stir Fry - recipe is coming soon!!!!! Until then -- puppy pictures!!!

My mother's 5 week old chihuaha puppy

awwwwwwwwwww so precious!!!

Nichole


No comments:

Post a Comment