Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hot Bar & Halloween

I was in the area of Good Harvest Market today during the lunch hour, why not stop by for some delicious organic hot bar food????
That was a whole bunch of vegan veggies and I am really stuffed. This was too much for me and almost $12 so next time I think I will get a smaller container when I approach the hot bar, my problem is everything smells so good, and my eyes are bigger than my stomach! ;0

How was everyone's Halloween? I did NOT pass out candy. I just moved into a nice suburban area and they did trick-or-trick from 6-8pm on Saturday night. I was not home to pass out candy but if I would have been I would have loved to see all the kids dressed up!

I, however did dress up and get fancy for Halloween, because I love dressing up!

I was a "rabbit in a hat"
Just missing my bunny ears in this picture
Basically had a top hat as my skirt and a magician's wand in my hand most of the night... haha

My friend Kate as a Greek Goddess
Natalie was a Monarch Butterfly

We had a lot of fun and saw a lot of hilarious costumes.

Can't wait to do it again next year!!!!

Nichole


No comments:

Post a Comment