Thursday, September 30, 2010

Is it the weekend YET?

Wow. It seems like this work week is taking forever to pass. I can't wait to get a lot accomplished over the weekend. I have quite a bit of work lined up for me over the weekend, which includes donating a TON of clothes to goodwill, de-cluttering the basement, and packing up the summer shoes & clothes for the move. I am going to buy a bunch of those rubbermaid containers for sure!

I feel like my cold isn't getting any worse, I actually feel pretty good. I think it is has something to do with some of my remedies.... Green Goddess soup for any sickies?
                                                      (looks like some nasty baby food is being consumed but trust me, some serious delciousness is actually emploding here)

Every morning on my way to work I make a Green Smoothie packed with lots of greens and drink it on my drive in.



Into the Vita-Mix goes 1/2 frozen banana, couple chunks of frozen mango or strawberries (or whatever else is in the freezer at the moment) a couple handfuls of spinach and kale, a scoop of Amazing Grass Chocolate Infusion Amazing Meal (I purchase mine from Whole Foods where it is cheaper by a couple $$) 1 Tablespoon of flax oil and 1/4 cup (or more depending on how thick you like your smoothie) of almond milk (I use unsweetend vanilla Blue Diamond brand) BLEND and enjoy. It is actually really yummy and I enjoy it and I know it is extremely healthy. I am hoping this is helping my body cure this virus on it's own.

Hope everyone has a great weekend & enjoys this gorgeous fall weather.

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment