Thursday, April 14, 2011

Eats


While I was in California, I did indulge on a few things. I ate seafood again for the first time since January. I also had some cheese for the first time in a few weeks. The first night in Malibu, CA we went to a Greek restuarant called Tony's. They served an amazing bread & dip, that was endless and so incredibly hard to stop eating. I believe it was some type of caviar dip with avacado. I ordered "Vegetarian's Paradise" and out came 2 huge plates of food.

.
Hummus, Tzatziki, Melitzanosalata, Tabouli, Spanakopita, Tiropita, Feta Cheese, Horta... some of this was eaten the next day for lunch :)


Our 2nd to last night there we went to the Malibu Cafe at Calamigos Ranch. I really really loved this place. It was hidden and you can hike from here to vinyards for wine tasting. They had delicious food & tasty drinks. I had calamari in steak strips for the first time and even though they look like fish sticks they were really good. I shared all of this with my brother.




Crab Wontons

Our very last night there we had sushi and also stopped at In N' Out Burger to just to try it. I had the veggie option, which is basically just veggies on a grilled bun. In and out reminded me of Wendy's.

Super fabulous rum drink mixed with pure agave
Mojito - best I ever had
Great times!

1 comment:

  1. mmm the food looks so good especially the wontons! they are my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete