Friday, April 15, 2011

It's FRIDAY!!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! I am excited for this weekend!!!! I get to hang out with my girlfriends all weekend since the boyfriend is out of town. I was going to go with him  but had to work and was unable to find anyone to watch my pooches.
So sweet....

I ordered a couple few pairs of shoes online from Macy's because they were having a great shoe sale. I got some rain boots...and some high heels... I wasn't thrilled with all my purchases at first so I was going to take some back but after trying them all on - I loved them all in their own unique ways... so I am keeping them all :)
I went to the mall with the intentions of returning some items but instead purchased a bunch of makeup.
Sephora just so happened to be doing free express makeup applications so I had a smokey eye done. This is really drastic for me and I never go this dark when I do my own makeup.


However I did buy the "Smokey Eye" Kit they used and hopefully I can re-create this dramatic look this weekend when I am out with friends!

I also dined at PF Changs (first time since I have been a vegetarian) and let me tell you that I was pleasantly surprised! They have lots of vegetarian options and they are so famous for their chicken lettuce wraps - they also have Tofu lettuce wraps ... they were delightful. I don't think my meat eating boyfriend would know the difference... honestly.

Looks like chicken... too bad it's NOT! hahaha

I also enjoyed some coconut curry tofu and veggies with brown rice - yum! Would love to re-create this sauce at home.


I can't wait to try more of their Tofu dishes!!! Good job PF Changs.

CHEERS to a great weekend!!!! Even though weather here is crap (40's and rain) I am going to make the most out of it and bring my OWN sunshine wherever I go! And I hope you do as well!!

Nichole



1 comment:

  1. I loooove PF changs :) i always get the tofu lettuce wraps and you could never EVER guess that it wasnt chicken!

    ReplyDelete