Monday, October 4, 2010

Feeling Accomplished

Hello out there. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! It is back to work for me on Monday and I feel like I accomplished quite a bit this weekend. I am moving at the end of the month and I have been doing  a lot of projects in which I encourage myself to donate stuff I will not be using or needing in the future. This includes but is not limited to clothes, shoes, decor, furniture.... the list goes on. I packed up all my summer clothes and have a bag to go to "Goodwill", yes that is what we will call her. My mother loves to go through my clothes and decide if she wants to keep any herself or donate it.

There has been progress on the house and getting it ready for new renters.. new siding on the garage.


With all that was done this weekend I was able to sneak in a sushi date, I have been craving it since last week. I swear sometimes I get fabulous sushi and can't wait to have more and other times I can't finish it because it's just not that good.


(Salmon & Avacado Roll + Rock N'Roll)

On my way to my cousins birthday party I saw a Double Rainbow - it was very pretty & I thought I would share it in all it's glory!



This is a picture of myself and my beautiful cousins Maria & Melissa. Love them!


Aside from getting a lot of packing accomplished I also got sometime with loved ones and also some relaxation on Sunday while watching football. Loved the weekend and it is defiantely starting to feel like fall in Wisconsin. Very chilly! Turned the heat on for the first time yesterday afternoon!

I went to Good Harvest Market for some hot bar lunch today and here is my stash that I am just about ready to devour...

Mixed veggies, Quinoa & roasted potatoes - all vegan and gluten free
I wish I worked closer to Good Harvest Market so I could eat like this more often!

Nichole
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment