Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Night Out on the Town

Last night I went out for sushi and some martinis with a friend of mine. Since I am moving further away we thought it would be a good time to get together and enjoy some girl time.
Here I am so excited to meet up my friend Kelly!
We tried variety of sushi since Kelly is very new to it, she enjoyed it all. She put her trust in me!
After the sushi we headed over to a piano bar called 88 Keys.
This place is really cute and have a lot of martinis that are very unique.

Looking towards the piano
Looking towards the bar
One really cool waterfall table.



Open piano for artists on Tuesdays. This guy was pretty good. He played a lot of classics.

Kelly by the waterfall table!

A few martini's ensued...

Charlie Brown Maritni with a peanut butter cup

Ebony & Ivory martini, Bazooka Joe Martini

James Bond Martini with a BMW for $16,000?

My girlfriend offered to buy the first round, I pointed out this one ;)


I had a great time out and about last night with a good friend. It was nice to catch up, have some good talks and really connect before I moved futher away! We definately enjoyed some delicious food, some plum wine, our fair share of martinis, and then some!

Needless to say I had a bit of a hangover this morning, nothing a cup of coffee, some water and an aspirin won't fix! HaHa.

Happy Hump Day!



Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment