Thursday, May 12, 2011

Heat Wave

There has been a heat wave in Wisconsin. It has been really warm this week and this girl is NOT complaining. Bring on the heat :) The warm weather has me addicated to Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding lately.


I use 2 T of Chia Seeds
3/4 C Unsweetened Almond Milk
10 drops Vanilla Stevia
Add in ideas - fresh fruit!

I always feel so refreshed after chowing down on this for dessert or breakfast!



Lots of greens into the Vita for a delicious green smoothie :) Nothing tops a sweet smoothie packed full of greens. Makes me feel great all day long.


I have a super healthy and delicious recipe that I will be sharing later today or tomorrow...

Quinoa Tomato Sauce w/ Zucchini Noodles

Eating the leftovers for lunch.



I hope you are enjoying sunny warm weather wherever you are!


Took this picture while walking the dogs 2 nights ago...

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment