Friday, September 17, 2010

Vegan Overnight Oat Parfaits

I have been eyeing up Angela's VOO Parfait's for awhile now. Finally I tried it. I get it. These. Are. Amazing.

I have tried the regular vegan overnight oats but how BRILLIANT to make them with banana soft serve.
I whipped this baby up quick and devoured it just as quickly.




1/3 Cup Regular Oats
3/4 Cup almond milk
2 T Chia Seeds
1 ripe banana (mashed)
1/4 pure vanilla extract
Mix together in a bowl and refridgerate overnight.

Make banana soft serve, in food processor or blender.
1 banana with a splash of any milk, process until smoove.
Then layer the goodness... and toppings of choice.

Topped with coconut and cocoa nibs.

I would like to eat this everyday.

I hope you try it.


My lovely Kujo... guarding his bone. haha


Nichole



No comments:

Post a Comment