Thursday, August 19, 2010

Busy Summer of 10'

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been so long since my last post, I miss blogging. I have a lot of pictures on my camera that I need to upload to show you some of the awesome eats I have made lately, such as Basil Scalloped Tomatos with Croutons, Raw Cookie Dough Balls (Vegan), Vegan "Lara Balls", Eggplant Parmesean and many more! :)

First off back in July (I can't believe it's almost the end of August), I celebrated a good friend of mine (my brother's girlfriend) Lindsay Carron's 21st birthday. We bar hopped around Milwaukee, starting at a favorite of mine, Blu at the Pfister Hotel. Blu has amazing views of Milwaukee, it is located on the top floor of the Pfister.


We enjoyed some very strong martini's, I thought the Blu Heat Martini was very unique so I gave it a try. We sipped these fun drinks...
Premium Tequila shaken with Blue Agave Nectar, Spanish Liquor 43,
 Fresh Lime & Jalepeno Pepper

I just love that little jalepeno floating in there, seems so odd but it actually was good!

We went to a couple other places as well, The Garage, & Suite.

I am so excited to celebrate my birthday coming up on August 23rd (Monday!) I am not sure what I want to do yet, I am thinking a booze cruise on Lake Michigan. Sounds fun hey?

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, fall is right around the corner!

Nichole


No comments:

Post a Comment