Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Synergy & Winter Farmer's Market


I am so happy that I found out Milwaukee county has a Winter Farmers' Market! I just had to share it & it's going on now....



Saturday mornings from 8am - Noon at:


Tommy Thompson Youth Center
                                                                      State Fair Park
Ag Village, Gate 5
640 South 84th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53214
This is so close to my home and I am very eager to try it out!
Whenever I head to the organic grocery store I always try pick up one of these babies...





While this is interesting to taste at first, all I am drinking lately is water so this actually brings some flavor into my life.
Kombucha  (pronounced kom-BOO-cha) is a handmade chinese tea that is delicately cultured for 30 days. During this time, essential nutrients form like: Active Enzymes, Viable Probiotics, Amino Acids, antioxidants, & Polyphenols.


Apparently the product's creater GT Dave began bottling Kombucha in 1995 after his mother's success from drinking it during her battle with breast cancer.


Kombucha supports:
Digestion
Metabolism
Immune System
Appetite Control
Weight Control
Liver Function
Anti-Aging
Cell Integrity
Healthy Skin & Hair
If this isn't enough information for you to try this product I am not sure what will be ;)


I had half a bottle for breakfast and was not hungry until 3pm! I don't think it is safe to just drink that for breakfast and lunch but I was busy at work and the time just slipped by me...


I had another bowl of my veggie chili for dinner (love chili leftovers).


Breakfast today was my Green Lemonade in which I am starting to think I enjoy more in the summer. I juiced a batch on Sunday and realizing I am not enjoying as much as I do normally... however I am trying to beat a cold so I might keep drinking it for the benefits.

Happy HUMP day!!!! Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week :)


Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment