Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy (Belated) Love Day!

I hope you were able to find time to show love, feel love and appreciate love in some sort of way yesterday. I am a kind of an ANTI-Valentine's Day girl, but not really. I think that is just when I am single. hahaha.

I have been extremely busy catching up on work, I have had a a lot of studying for an insurance exam, a lot of seminars (2 this week) and in between trying to obtain new business.
It's been a little stressful. Happy to say that I have been keeping up with my fitness, regardless. I make sure that I make time for myself to be healthy. And I also make time for the girls........ who I love so.........

I was able to sneak in a date with my best girls and we had a great deal of fun...

I also went to a disco themed party... I waited to the last minute to find a costume, then couldn't find anything so threw this together...




I had to show the shoes, check out my giant platforms!!! Ha - these added quite the height to my small self.

Have a great week!!!! Eeeeekkkkk... tomorrow is Wednesday (feels like Tuesday) since I was at a seminar on Monday at work.

I have a few special items that I want to make in the next coming week, hopefully I have the time to share!!!
I will be sharing my Valentine dinner at my favorite vegetarian cafe very soon... Twas a 4 course meal that was amazing!!!

Nichole


No comments:

Post a Comment