These were really fun and EASY to make, I only ate 3... haha.
Next up -- organization.
I am trying to be more organized at home & work.
I recently organzied at work and
threw away recycled a bunch of old paperwork, flyers, pamplets that were all old news in the mortgage business. Feels good to get rid of the clutter. It seems a bit easier to focus now at work, which is a good thing :)
For a couple weeks I have been trying to locate a cheaper but just as pretty and useful makeup organizer just like the one seen on the Kardashian shows.
I want to be able to keep all my makeup neatly organized while being able to see it and know exactly where everything is... the only problem this organizer which is acrylic is really expensive.
Prices range from $290-$340!!! Crazy!!!!
Check out this website for a cheaper version but still rather expensive ---> starletsandharlets
I have been searching on Ebay to find something similar...
Thus far everything is that over $100 that I really like. I can't seem to justify spending that amount... so I am turning to you.. any tips for organization for makeup? I have a pretty vanity that I want things to look nice and organized and not all just thrown into baskets like they are now. Too bad this wasn't that easy.
Thanks for your help!!!
30 Day Challenge:
Day 13: Goals--
I have a lot of goals...
1. I want to be self employed someday and own my own real estate rental property company. I want to own a few different properties and be able to collect rent and retire on that money someday. I also want to pay someone to manage the properties for me.
2. I want to pay off my car this year .
3. I want to travel to another country within the next 2 years.
4. Spend as much time with the little ones in my family before they grow up :)
5. Stick with Vegan food choices 99% of the time
(I had sushi for the first time since 2010 today and I did fabulous with vegetable rolls)!!
Have a great day!